These fanged elevator bolts are characterized by two sharp teeth that are intended to penetrate the carcass of the elevator belt. Once the teeth penetrate the belt, they help keep the bolt from spinning which easily allows the lock nut to be tightened.
- Zinc Plated Steel or Stainless Steel
- Fangs Lock Bolt in Place When Tightening
- Large Bolt Head Diameter Resists Belt Pull Through
- Extensively Tested & Used in U.S. Grain Industry
- For Recessed and Flat Back Elevator Bucket Holes
- Meets or Exceeds Industry Standards for Grade 2 Bolts